Saturday, November 13, 2010

Mystery Swap # 41

One of the swaps I am in monthly swap that I love being a part of!  It is actually my favorite swap!!!!! I was in four groups but I couldn't get a pic of the Santa hats I made, so I just gave up trying to take pic.

I used my cricut machine to make the spider in a wed pp.  I ran the spider and wed through my sticker maker to sprinkle glitter in them.  The pic doesn't show it too well, but I used yellow glitter for the eyes.





This one my daughter actually designed.  She came up with the whole thing all by herself.  I did the cutting with my cricut machine and sizzix.  She did the shading and stamping!



I love my spellbinders dies!  Mainly I love the emboss and stencil option they give you!  For these candy canes I did just that!  I used chalk for the red and the green!

No comments:

Post a Comment