Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Video update

I just wanted to let everyone know that I haven't forgotten about uploading my videos.  I am still working on the editing process.  My camcorder didn't come with any software for it at all and the two movie making programs that are built into my computer wont do what I need for it to do.  So I am searching for a free editing software on the net that will do what I need it to do.  I don't want to go out and buy the software for something I haven't really got into just yet.  Need to get the feel of it all first.  Plus in the future I am going to be buying a better camcorder.  One that don't take those tiny mini DVD's. I am looking into getting one that uses SD cards instead.

So once I have figured it all out and know what I am doing, I will be uploading my videos.  I made 5 or 6 before I learned it wasn't so cut and dry for the dinosaur equipment I own...LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment